About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Monday, July 14, 2008

Reminiscing...

This weekend I learned that one of my long time friends Tara and her family are moving back to MN from Seattle. I am supper excited for the Jackson family, and even a little jealous (both her living in Seattle and moving back to the homeland). But thinking of Tara made me reminisce about some of the great times we had throughout our friendship....we have traveled to Mexico (Spring Break baby!!) and South Africa together, Went to HS & College together, went to the same church, liked the same boys :) lived together, we were in each others weddings as well as the weddings of other close friends. So this is a shoutout to my girl Tara (aka Tati) and I am excited to see where I friendship will go in the future!







PS. here is a pic of Tara and her son Tyler who just turned one!! :) Happy Birthday Tyler from your Aunt Jill!! :)

1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh Jill my LOVE!! *sniff* That was so sweet I got teary!! I'm super excited to see you guys in just like 2 weeks?? I can't wait!! We'll do something really fun. I totally reminisce all the time too...today I was thinkin' about SA since you hooked me up with Pierre on facebook! Too fun. And then that got me thinking about Mexico (both trips) and Baltimore...Ahh good times! And yesterday I was thinking about the farmer's market and how we should go...:o)