About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Round 2!!!


Today I decided to tackle all of the leaves that have been piling up in our yard. I know our neighbor Wayne was happy about it....why do I know? Because he told me. Yes our neighbor told me he was glad I was raking because all of our leaves blow into his leaf-less yard. Gotta love neighbors :)
Anyways....It took me about 2 hours to rake/blow all the leaves into the woods behind our house. I took pictures again to illustrate how many leaves I raked up today...


This next pile, believe it or not, went up to my waist :)


And here is a picture of our massive Oak tree that wont drop its leaves for a little longer...

BTW....I did do all the raking by myself....why you ask? Because my hubby was playing golf....oh yes he was...

No comments: