About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

I know I know, I promise to post some pictures of our tiling project soon....but for now you will have to be happy with this post!

On Wednesday my parents flew in from MN to join us for Thanksgiving. They were here until last night and it was great to have family around. I cooked a full turkey day feast for the 4 of us and our friend Gabe. The food turned out great and we still have a ton of leftovers!

Saturday we spent the night watching the UGA vs Ga Tech football game at a local pub in Athens called The Royal Peasant. We were thinking of going to the game but the temp for the night was going to be 30 degrees. WAY too cold for us :) Here are some pictures we took with my dad's cell phone of us at the pub.


No comments: