About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Catching up

Well it has been too long since I have blogged. Not a whole lot has been blog worthy so I will catch you up quickly. It seems like the trees around Athens have sprouted leaves overnight and all the things that were blooming no longer are. Last weekend I took some pictures of our house while our azaleas were in full bloom and this weekend they are gone.



 Last weekend I also took some time to walk around the botanical gardens to take some last min. pictures of Spring blooms. The Dogwoods and Tulips are no longer around most places but I was able to snag a few pics of what was remaining at the Gardens. I also spotted a few Geckos while walking around. We have had a lot of these guys around our house this year.



Eric and I are still in limbo as we try and figure out what our next step is in our lives. We are waiting for job opportunities in MN and hoping that something comes soon. We would love to go back to MN when the weather is getting nice there!

We had a visitor this weekend from MN but I will blog about that in a few days. Until then, I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: