About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Monday, January 14, 2008

Finding a purpose

So I have been thinking a lot about finding my purpose in life or I guess you could say I am trying to find my calling. I am not sure exactly what that is yet...but I do know my purpose isn't to sit on my but from 8-5 everyday at my current job and just stare at a computer. I have been in this current job for less than a year and I am already bored with it. I need something new. The mundane-ness of my job is eating away at me. I can not spend another 10 months doing the same thing. So what kind of job am I looking for? I have NO IDEA! :) But I am going to try PartyLite and see where that goes. I like the idea of me being my own boss, making my own time schedule. I would LOVE to not work the 9-5 job. To be able to do other things during the day would be nice! I am hoping this new opportunity will give me more freedom with my time, and more financial freedom.

So here I am at the beginning of my journey to start a new business. I cant wait to see where I am at in a year!!!

No comments: