About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Its fun to stay at the YMCA

I just wanted to share how much I love the YMCA in Athens. It is such a great place. Every tuesday & thursday I go to a Cardio Jam class that Jenny Hill teaches. It is SO great!I look forward to it every week.Jenny is very inspirational to me. She always has a great attitude, even when life gets her down. This class really centers me and makes me realize what is iportant in life...fun! Ervery time I go...I am ususally in a bad mood from work....but I always leave feeling refreshed and happy, and of course sore from the work out.

My goal this year is to continue Jenny's class consistantly. My other goal is to find more things that make me feel the way this class does! I need more things that energize me and lift my spirits!

No comments: