About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Saturday, June 14, 2008

A sad day...

Yesterday, my husband Eric came home from a few days of camping and canoeing down a river in South Georgia. I was very excited to see him until he told me that my camera....my first camera....the one I LOVE....got soaking wet because the canoe tipped over. :(
I was SOOOO sad! I have to say I cried a lot and was not very happy with Eric...but what could he have done?? I told him there was no way I could live with out having a camera so today we went shopping! We ended up getting a great deal on a digital camera! My old camera was film so I am a little sad to leave the old world of film...but I am learning digital is not that bad! Maybe some day I can find an old film camera for sale to use every once in a while :)
Anyways....I was outside playing with my new Nikon DX 55mm when a Doe and her Faun walked across the street! I wanst that close enough to get a great picture but they are still super cute!

No comments: