About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Monday, June 9, 2008

Top 5 things I miss about Minnesota!

OK so as you all know, I am from Minneapolis, MN and I am SUPER excited to go home in July for my cousin Angie's wedding! There is going to be so much going on while we are there...seeing friends, family, visiting International Falls, going to the MPLS farmers market...that is making me so excited I have been thinking about MN a lot lately. So since I have been missing MN I thought I would make a top 5 list to show why I am missing it....

5. WATER (there is almost none here compared to the 10,000 lakes in MN :)

4. Park Ave. Methodist Church
I do not have a picture of the church (other than wedding pictures) but they have a great website so check it out...www.parkavechurch.org
3. Minneapolis Farmers Market

2. Friends (we have great friends ALL over the world but some are still in MN)


1. Family (If I didn't put them first my family would be mad :) Love you!!)



PS...there will be another top 5 coming soon!

1 comment:

Matt and Katie Moore said...

I know I've only been there once, but here are my top 5 favorite MN things:

5)Cheddar Bratwursts

4)The Crazy SMORES at ChinoLatino's

3)Miami Vice/Olivia Newton John family picture

2)Your parents! Loads of Fun.

1)Gus and Kody