About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dreaming of the end....

In a little less than 6 months I will be graduating with my MBA. I am longing to not have class every Monday and Thursday night. I am dreaming of cooking, baking, cleaning, fixing up the house, crafts, maybe some dance classes, & more time to spend outside. I am ready to be done. Yet it seams these last 6 weeks of class have slowly past me by so I am hoping the next 6 months will go by a lot more quickly. I am tired of writing papers, reading, group projects and busy work.

For now, I have my sights set on March 6th. In 2 1/2 weeks I will be flying to Costa Rica with my husband and two good friends. We will be exploring a volcano, miles of beaches, jungle, and refreshing waterfalls. I - cant - wait! In 18 days I will be here...

No comments: