About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Behind!!!

This apparently is my life at the moment. I feel behind in everything! School has been keeping me busy and I am overwhelmed with the amount of homework I have to do and all of the fun spring activities that are going on around me. There is just not enough time in the day to do everything I want to do!!! I actually started writing this post on Monday and I am just now finishing it!

Last weekend was a whirlwind experience. Friday night Eric and I went to the Philosophy Departments Awards Dinner at the Georgia Center. Eric (along with several others from the department) was given his award for being an outstanding teachers assistant. The dinner was fun although I will admit, I had a hard time following some of the conversations revolving around Philosophy!

Saturday morning we got up to drive to the Mall of Georgia. We went to REI to spend some of Eric's birthday money, World Market, and of course Chipotle. Again, I wish we had a Chipotle here in Athens!! The rest of the afternoon was filled with running errands, and planning/helping a 60th birthday party for one of Eric's Philosophy professors. The graduate students planned a little skit to roast their professor. The party was great and the food was delicious!!

Sunday we headed to church and then quickly left to go to our friends son's birthday party. Mr Riley turned one and it was fun to hang out with them for a little while. We could only stay for 45 min, and then I was off to a group meeting for my capstone project. Once our meeting was done I headed to the Y, planted some more in our garden, made dinner, and had a little time to relax before hitting the hay.

I haven't had time to blog about our garden yet but here it is!



The hammock was my birthday gift to Eric. He enjoys using it very much and our garden it a perfect spot for it!

One last thing, the rest of our azaleas have bloomed and they are SOOO beautiful! I love this time of year in Athens!! Too bad I am too busy to enjoy it!


No comments: