About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas in MN: Part 1

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & New Years! Our time in MN was wonderful as always! Eric was in MN 5 days before me and spent some time in his home town with old friends and family. I arrived the night before Christmas Eve and we spent the first few nights with my parents in Stillwater, MN. My parents and Eric's mom both live in the country and it is always fun to visit them because of all the wildlife that come to visit. My parents feed the deer in the neighborhood and have had this guy (below) visit often. Isn't he huge!?!


We had a great Christmas with my parents! It was nice and relaxing and we got a lot of great presents.


While in Stillwater Eric and I decided to drive out to a nice walking path for some exercise. All the snow was so beautiful! And there was a ton of it! At one point I walked out into the fresh snow and I sank in a little over 2 feet.


On Christmas night we always drive around to look at the lights that are put up around the town. This house has been dubbed the Griswold's because of how many lights they have at their house. I couldn't resist a picture this year.


Dad, Mom, Eric & Jillian


Thanks mom & dad for a great Christmas!!

No comments: