About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Monday, May 2, 2011

Athens Twilight

Karen, Kelly, Me & Ally
Athens Twilight is always the highlight of the Spring for me. It is sooo much fun to go downtown and watch the bike races. This was my first time staying for the entire womens and mens races.

Last year we got rained on so we didnt stay too long. This year, the weather was great! Not too cold, not to hot, it was just right!


We did see one crash...it was a pretty nasty one during the girls race. It was tough to watch as 5 or 6 girls crashed into each other.

I was able to get some pictures of the womens race... although I am not used to taking action shots. These ladies sure go fast!

When the mens race started it was too dark for me to get any clear pictures. However, I did  get some shots that I think look more on the artistic side that I like...even if they aren't in focus.

Overall, it was a great night!

Womens race going down Clayton
Kelli, Michelle, Kelly, Karen, Me, Eric, Ally & Alen
Kelly was also taking pictures of the races....his are a lot better than mine :) You can check them out here.


No comments: