About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Friday, May 27, 2011

Things We Wont Miss

This list is kind of petty... but I had to put it out there.
  • Pollen!!!
  • No alcohol sales on Sundays :)
  • Having to spend money to travel home for the holidays & being away from family
  • House maintenance
  • Big bugs, cockroaches, fire ants and snakes! 
  • Bermuda Grass (I know, its weird...but I miss the feeling of soft lush grass on my feet!)
  • Red clay and no sand
  • Having to dress up for football games....not that we ever did it, its just the principal
  • Humid oppressive hot summers
  • Being called a Yankee :)

1 comment:

Lynn Miller said...

Well there are many people in Georgia who will miss YOU (and Eric) terribly. I wish you two the best in your future endeavors. You both deserve great happiness --- safe travels!!