About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Thursday, October 2, 2008

FALL!!!



Fall is my favorite time of year....It is just too beautiful out side with the leaves changing and the weather is just perfect! Eric and I also got married in the fall and it always brings back great memories of fun fall activities. Last fall, I went to MN for my friend Kristen's wedding (Her and Chad have their 1 year anniversary this weekend! Happy anniversary!!!) and our friend Adam's wedding (Happy anniversary to you too!). Also last Fall my grandma and mom also visited us and we went to Burts Pumpkin Farm in North Georgia. We are going again at the end of the month...so stay tuned for pictures from this year.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

"Oh Gordy, you can plant a seed..but only God can make it grow!" Im already practicing for the hayride at Burts...heheheeh :) happy place Happy place!!!

Kristen said...

I FEEL SO HONORED TO BE IN YOUR BLOG! Fall is my favorite too! Love you!