About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Monday, September 29, 2008

Mark Richt....

Now I understand all the hype from the ladies....most women in GA think UGA's head football coach Mark Richt is pretty cute, but I never saw what all the hype was about until Friday. At my job on Friday we had an employee pep rally put on by my department in honor of UGA Football. Usually some of the players come, Hairy Dog, and this time Mark Richt came. WOW! He is a lot more handsome in person! I officially have a little crush on Mark Richt :) Anyways.....the pep rally was a lot of fun (who doesn't like slacking off work for a couple of hours!?!?) and I got to meet a celebrity. Here are some photos....



Tracey, my co-worker, was SOOOO flustered to see Richt and get her picture taken with him. She could hardly contain herself! Which made me laugh a little :)

2 comments:

Susan Jones said...

I am a female Bama fan. I am considering changing my allegiance to Georgia because Mark Richt is so HOT. I enjoyed watching the Bama-Georgia game not so much because of the outcame but for the opportunity to see him. Lucky wife!

Matt and Katie Moore said...

You girls are crazy! You might have to start coming to the football games at my high school, his kids are students here and he's always at the home games! Sometimes he sits right behind you!