About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Surprise!

So after we came back from Charleston a few weeks ago I was super surprised to see about 20 Irises coming up out of my garden. I totally forgot that I had planted them last fall. :) Don't you just love when that happens??


The last few days have been so beautiful and I just cant help the urge to do some gardening work! This morning I hit up Lowes and bought some flowers to plant around the house. Here is my work!




Continuing the gardening theme....when Eric's family was here they helped out with our shade garden and it is starting to look really nice! Here is some of the work they did. Thanks guys! You are the best!

1 comment:

Missy said...

It looks awesome! I love the dahlias. BTW, let Eric's family know we have PLENTY of yard work if they stop by and are bored :)