About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Getting Real

I am just going to come out and day it....this week was shitty! On Wednesday I was told that my position was going to be reduced from full-time to part-time. Not only does that reduce my income by 50% but it also means I have to pay more for my health insurance. So I am pretty stressed out about the whole thing and I am really not sure what to do at this point. My manager has given me options, there are other jobs within the hospital I work for that I could use to supplement....but I love my job and that isn't exactly what I had in mind for my life/career. I am just confused, scared, and pissed off! So right now I am praying that God will work it all out and that I wont be as worried about the situation.

On a good note....My parents are here for a visit! I am super excited to have them here and I know we will have a great time. I will have pictures to post at the end of the weekend on all the fun stuff we are going to do!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Jill, I am so sorry! How scary! I will definitely be in prayer for you. Please let us know if there is anything you need.