About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Week in Review

Sorry this is late! This past week was insane!! Most of the week I spend studying for my Accounting mid-term. When I wasn't studying I was trying to keep my brain from exploding from all the equations and definitions I needed to know for my test.

Thursday night was the 5th of November and our friends Bethany and Jason always have a 5th of November party. So we went over to their house for a chili cook off (never figured out who won) and watched V for Vendetta out side on the "big screen" (AKA a sheet hanging off the garage). It was cold out so we all had to bundle up and we even had a little fire going. It was a fun night and the move was good.

Friday night Eric and I drove out to Atlanta to see his Uncle Dwane who was in town for a conference. We had dinner at Einsteins and the food was very good. We decided to split their Peaches Pound Cake and OMG was it delicious! I wish I could have some more!! :)

The rest of the weekend was spent studying. We didn't even get to watch the GA game because it was on pay-per-view. It turns out it wasn't that exciting anyways. At least we won!

Last night was my mid-term and I really dont think I did that well. At this point I am praying for a curve...I think that is the only thing that will save me. After my test I tried to forget about everything and watched my favorite Monday night shows with Eric while drinking a tall glass of wine. :) Unfortunately nothing made me forget about the test and I ended up dreaming about accounting equations all night long! Hopefully tonight I will sleep better!!

No comments: