About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Friday, October 15, 2010

5 Year Reunion

This weekend is our 5 year college reunion from Bethel University. 5 years has flown by! Bethel was such an amazing experience for me. I met a lot of cool people, made life long friends, I met Eric there, went to a lot of fun Royals football games, traveled the world, and learned A LOT! I will always cherish the memories I have there.

I am sad because we will not be able to make it to the reunion. With Christmas in 2 months (yes that is right, Christmas is in 2 months!!) buying a plane ticket for two was not an option. I am sad we wont make it to see all of our old friends. I know it will be so much fun!        

However, we did plan a fun weekend. We will be in Asheville, NC celebrating our 5 year Anniversary. We decided to postpone our trip so we can see some beautiful fall leaves in the mountains.

Here are some pictures from WAY back during the Bethel years.

Me & Jenessa
Kristen & Me
Sarah, Molly, Jenessa, Me & Becca









1 comment:

Kristen said...

I am going to miss you here this weekend Jillian! I better get to see you at Christmas if you have any spare time to grab some coffee!