About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Something New....Tea!

Since Eric and I have been a couple (8 years this November!!) he has gotten me to try all sorts of new foods. Before we were dating I did not eat shrimp, kiwi, fish of any kind, blueberries, pork, lamb and a whole bunch of other foods. I remember trying calamari for the first time on a Valentines date at the St. Paul Grill and loved it!I used to be a PB&J ONLY Girl (which I do still eat on occasion) but now I will try almost anything once.
 

Since being together I have also learned to love coffee, wine, beer and now.....Tea! I wouldn't say that I now love tea...but I am liking it a lot more. Eric's Aunt Ada and Uncle Chuck always have tea at their house and when we visit them we have it with breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have always opted for coffee on our visits to their house, but now I will happily drink some tea! Let me know if you are interested in joining us for tea time!!

No comments: