About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Camping....Hiking....Camping....Hiking....




Camping and hiking are the two things I keep thinking about this time of year....It has gotten nice out and I am ready to spend time outside! Unfortunately, it is still a little cold to do overnight camping and my husband has a sprained ankle so.... no day hikes for us! 

I love being outside end exploring the woods, having a camp fire, taking pictures, and enjoying my friends & family with me.

We have gone camping and hiking a lot since living in GA. We have been to Cumberland Island, the Appalachian Trail, Altamaha River,other parks in MN, GA, and NC and Costa Rica. 

Luckily for us we have friends and family that enjoy camping & hiking with us. I hope we can do a lot more this spring! (If Eric's ankle heals quickly.) 

Where do you like to go camping & hiking?


(PS. Our computer has been fixed! It is a miracle!!)

1 comment:

MichelleVD said...

Yay hiking! I like to hike EVERYWHERE!!!!