About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Monday, February 28, 2011

A little early...

Spring it a bit early this year! Last year I blogged about spring in April....it isn't even March yet!! The weather has been unseasonably warm and we already have daffodils and all the trees (with the exception of the dogwoods) are blooming. It truly is beautiful outside! The only downside for me is the pollen.... I found out a couple weeks ago that I am severely allergic to pollen (no wonder why I am always stuffy!!!). So I have started taking allergy shots. Hopefully this will solve my allergy issues for the rest of my life!

I have to say I am a little hesitant with the early spring, I am sure we will get some colder weather around the corner before summer comes. But for now I will enjoy the warm weather and the flowers before it is all over and the muggy hotness that is summer in GA falls upon us.

No comments: