About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Changes

This will be a year of changes.....

The first change is my health. I am working on being healthier -- eating better and exercising more. I am also going to have an allergy test don't. I have allergy problems year round and it is time for me to get them checked out. Next week I should know what I am allergic to. I am NOT looking forward to doing a "scratch" test.

The second change is our home. We have officially listed our house for sale. It is weird being in this transition....trying to keep the house clean, spending free time fixing things around the house, spending money on a home we wont be staying in for long. But it is our first step to moving back to MN and making that our home again.

Moving to MN will be the biggest change. It is bitter sweet thinking of leaving our life style and friends in Athens. We are sad to leave it all behind but are excited for the opportunities for us back in MN. New opportunities being a new and better job for me. I am hoping to advance my career in HR by moving to the twin cities.

Until then, we will be enjoying everything here in Athens!

No comments: