About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Monday, April 28, 2008

25th Birthday!!!

So...Saturday was my 25th Birthday (I am a 1/4 of a century old!!) and I had a fabulous day with my hubby, Eric! We went to the Flower Man (aka GrowersOutletLLC.com)and bought a TON of flowers for very little money...then we went home and planted them before it rained...but it never rained so we had a great time out in the sun working on the garden and doing a little yard maintenance! Saturday night Eric made dinner for me. He made a Penne pasta with panchetta (YUM!!). He did a great job and it was nice to be pampered!

Tonight we went out with some Friends to Casa Mia for my birthday and it was SO much fun! Eric and I split a pitcher of mojitos (surprisingly it didn't affect us too much) and ate some GREAT food! Here are some pictures from the night...

The girls...Melissa, Katie, Me, Missy & Vi


The boys...Eric, Matt, Jason, Anthony


Vi eating chocolate cake...YUM!


Me & Eric...


And finally the silver butterfly...Melissa gave this to me as a birthday gift (isn't she wonderful...) and she got it from her cousin to wear with her aqua bridesmaid dress...yes I said aqua....ANYWAYS...we all decided that it would get passed around as the birthday bling...so who is the next lucky birthday girl?? :)

No comments: