About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tucker Plantation

Last night Eric and I helped out at a fundraiser for Mercy Clinic (mercyhealthcenter.net they provide health care for people that can not afford it for FREE!) at Tucker Plantation (www.tuckerplantation.com Which was once owned by Kenny Rogers!!). It was such a blast! Eric and I helped by cleaning up after all the wealthy people but it was still fun! They had a silent auction, cotton candy (YUM!), sheep and a calf that was super cute! I had to go over the the cow about every 10 min because the cute thing would try and lick your hand or even suck on your thumb...I know some people would think that is gross...but I LOVED it! I think I need to have a hobby farm some day. Anyways....sorry I don't have any pictures to share, but check out the websites!

No comments: