About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Small town USA

My friend Melissa invited me to go with her to Greensboro, GA...she had to do some life-style shoots for this magazine that hired her to take some pics for them. (Side note: Melissa is an AMAZING photographer, she does great wedding pics, family pics, whatever you want! And I am not just saying that because she is my friend...check out her website! www.melissapepin.com)So we go to Greensboro for the Spring Jubilee and we see a whole lot of Country! The best part was the 4H Club section where they had a little petting zoo...and they had these CUTE baby chickens! Unfortunately for the chicks there was a display board right next to them with chicken recipes on it!!! We got a laugh out of that one!

So here is a picture of me and Melissa and me and a chick...courtesy, of course, by Melissa Pepin Photography :)


No comments: