About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Gardening!!!

So I LOVE to garden! It is one of may favorite things to do and I have been itching to start up again all winter. Well the time has come to start! Eric and I started a new shade garden to the side of our house last summer. A few weeks ago we put in some Azaleas, elephant ear, hostas, buggleweed, and lenten rose...


Today I added a few things and wanted to show you what else is going on in our garden...Here is our house and the Azaleas that are in front of it....



We have some returning growth in one of our gardens and I am super excited! I think my gnome has something to do with it....



This year I am trying to grow some flowers from seed...which is going ok. Here is my first batch...Impatiens:


Here is a picture of our back yard...we are lucky to have some wild dogwoods growing as well!


No comments: