About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Crazy Cat Lady?

I have two beautiful cats that I love very much. They are so much fun to have around the house! I thought I should introduce them to ya'll so you could get to know them a little better :)

This is Rainy:

Rainy is a female tabby cat that would do well by loosing a couple of lbs. :) Rainy was named after Rainy Lake where Eric (my husband) grew up in International Falls MN. Rainy likes to sleep, eat, play with our other cat, sleep on your lap, and chase your feet when they are under the covers. She also enjoys relaxing on the couch where she can look out the window. Rainy isn't very needy unless it comes to her food...she will beg for it all night and day!

This is Heidegger:

Heidegger is Rainy's brother and has been named after a Philosopher (my husband is in the PHD program at UGA for philosophy). Heidegger is long and lean, unlike his sis, and it very needy some times. He loves getting attention and when he doesn't get enough he will let you know! Heidegger enjoys lounging around, chasing his sis around the house, and sleeping.

No comments: