About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Minnesota here I come!!!!

So I am off to Minnesota today for a quick trip home. I fly in to Minneapolis tonight at 12:30am and then leave Minneapolis on Thursday at 7:00pm. Enough time to see family, but hardly any time to do the things I really want to do and not enough time to see all my friends. The good thing about this trip is that is has been 100% paid for by some layers office in MN, bad news is I am flying home to give my deposition for a civil court case. I was a passenger in a car accident SEVEN years ago and now the other person in the accident is suing my friend who was driving that day. I am not looking forward to talking about this accident, as it brings back bad memories, but I am excited to see my family and spend 2 short days in MN. I will post some pictures from my trip when I get back! For now here is a pic of my hometown...

1 comment:

Matt and Katie Moore said...

Awwwe!!! Have fun, even if you're giving a deposition. I wish I could go too...not give a statement, but just visit MN again.