About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Sunday, May 18, 2008

What do you think??

So last year my two friends Melissa and Katie went with me to Minnesota for a long weekend trip. We had a great time....BUT while we were there they discovered something very embarrassing about me :) I am an only child so of course there are pictures of me EVERYWHERE at my parents house. I don't mind it too much, but ever since our trip in August, Melissa and Katie have given me a hard time for one picture that hangs in my parents entry way. It is from when I was about 5 years old so that places us in the time of the good old 80's. Needless to say, the picture is VERY out dated and we need a new one. It is also MASSIVE! I would say about 4 feet by 6 feet. So you cant miss it....Anyways, I figured I would let the world see this picture since so many of you have heard the story. :)
Here you go!!! What do you think??

3 comments:

Matt and Katie Moore said...

This is totally like to most rocking picture ever!!!! hahaha Melissa and I died laughing the when we saw the HUGE one at your parents! You're dad is totally miami vice and your mom looks like Olivia Newton John!

Tara said...

This picture should never be replaced and you know it! Your parent's house just wouldn't be the same.

Anonymous said...

this picture makes me want orange sunkist and candy from a nearby drawer.