About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My trip to MN

Well, I am back after a VERY quick trip. I had just enough time to spend with my parents and their dog Cody, my mother-in-law Becky, and two of my closes friends Jason and Jenessa. It was a great trip and I was excited to be in MN, but of course too short! I flew in very late on Tuesday, woke up early on Wednesday to take my dad to work so I could have a car, then I went back to bed :) I got up and lounged around for a bit, then I had to get ready for my deposition. I drove to Saint Paul gave my deposition and then picked my dad up from work. I had dinner with my parents then it was back to Saint Paul to have dessert with Jenessa & Jason. We went to this great place called Cafe Late. I had a fruit tart and a white chocolate mocha...YUM! Then Jason had a craving for beer and nachos :) So we went to the Green Mill to indulge his cravings :) Thursday I got up early to head to the Minneapolis farmers market. It is probably one of my top 5 things I miss about MN. I went to the market looking to buy some bratwursts. They are the best brats in town and I wanted to take some back to Ga. Unfortunately, the man who sells them only is at the market on the weekends....so I drove all the way to Minneapolis during rush hour traffic for nothing. :) There were some people there selling flowers so I took some pictures and headed back to my parents house to go shopping with my mom. I had to take advantage of the no sales tax on shoes and clothing while in MN!! We met up with Becky for lunch, did a little more shopping, and then went home to pack!

Me being excited to be in MN:

Cody my parents dog:

Minneapols Farmers Market:

1 comment:

Matt and Katie Moore said...

Cody!!! How are the possoms treating you?