About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back to the grind

Now that I am back to the reality of school and work...I am completely overwhelmed! I have a TON of homework to do over the next 7 weeks and my list of things to do at the hospital has tripled since the holidays. Life sure is busy!! When I am not in class on Monday and Thursday night I have been trying to go to the Gym but sometimes after a long day of work I am very unmotivated to workout. In my spare time I will be studying and I think my social life will be coming to an end.
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I am done with my Masters in 6 months! I am not sure what I will do to occupy my time after I am done with school. I would like to start volunteering somewhere, although I am not sure where. I would also like to take dance classes but I am not sure I want to make a fool of myself. I would also like to not fall into the nightly routine of watching TV and surfing the web when I have a lot of time on my hands.
Right now though, I need to focus and NOT procrastinate (although I think I am procrastinating now) and get ahead of the game. My plan for the weekend is to kick some homework butt!

No comments: