About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Saturday, January 16, 2010



Last night Eric took me to go see Annie at the Fox in Atlanta. We had never been to the Fox and I was blown away at how beautiful it was!

For Annie there were a lot of families there with kids and they were all pretty much asleep when the show ended at 11:30pm. I thought the show was great, it reminded me of my childhood. I used to watch Annie all the time and sing the songs all the time. I loved pretending to be her. My first musical that I went to was Cats. I LOVE the musical Cats. It has great music, great characters and as a kid it had my imagination going wild!

I really hope that we can go back sometime and see a different show. I just love musicals! I am still singing....Its a hard-knock life for us and Easy Street!!!

2 comments:

GreenPilot said...

nice work Jill. and nice work Eric. who doesn't love pretending to be Annie?

Matt and Katie Moore said...

I love the Fox theater! It is so beautiful! We should all go see a musical. Mamma Mia is playing there next.