About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Part 2

The next few days in MN were spent with my parents. We played more cribbage (I got my mom a board for Christmas) and did some after Christmas shopping to take advantage of some good deals. All I found were a pair of jeans from Ann Taylor Loft for less than $20 and I had a gift card to pay for them! We also saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie which I would recommend. While at my parents place we saw a TON of deer in the back yard...



On the 29th we said goodbye to my parents and headed towards Minneapolis to spend some time on the ice. We made a quick stop by my friend Tara's place of employment to say hello. We spent some time catching up before heading to lunch at Pizza Luce (I forgot how good this place is). After lunch we tried to go to the ice rink on Lake of the Isles but they were cleaning it off so unfortunately it was unavailable. We then headed back to Zimmerman to spend some more time with Eric's family.

Over the next few days we were able to see some of Eric's extended family.

We always have fun with his cousins and aunts and uncles and this time was no exception. We celebrated Cousin Drew's graduation from college with cake and ice cream and a little 500.


Thus ends our 8th day in MN.

No comments: