About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Saturday, June 26, 2010

CSA Week 9

We are half way through our CSA season and the shares are getting better! This week we got:



-Potatoes (the last batch we will get of potatoes)
-Cabbage (also the last time we will get cabbage)
-Carrots
-Pole Beans
-The first showing of Sweet Corn
-Summer Squash
-Zucchini
-Cucumbers
-A few tomatoes (I am sure we will have more next week!)
-Lemon Basil
-Blackberries & Blueberries!

This week we also got to pick some extras from the squash, zucchini, and cucumber bins. SO I got some more squash so we can make soup, more zucchini to make bread, and cucumbers to make pickles! When I will have time to do this....I have no idea! I am down to the last few weeks of class and I know I am going to be busy. But I only have 5 classes left! And then I am DONE!

No comments: