About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Thursday, September 24, 2009

4 Years

Well, today is my four year wedding anniversary with Eric. Unfortunately....he has the flu. Wah wah wah... This means that our plans to spend the weekend in Asheville, NC at a B&B have been put off for another month. I have to say it kind of stinks that I cant give my husband a kiss let alone a hug on our anniversary in fear of getting the flu myself. He has been sick for 5 days and I have managed to not get sick so I am not going to risk anything! So in October, I will be writing a post about our stay in Asheville and not posting about it on Monday (Yes I am throwing myself a pity party).

Back to the Anniversary....The last 4 years have been great and I love Eric just as much now (if not more) as I did when we got married. Since our last anniversary our lives have seemed to have gotten busier with school, church, and just doing more with our extra time but we still take time for our relationship. This is the reason we take a weekend every year to celebrate our marriage. I think it is important to take time out to recognize what you have and get away from the things that can distract you from it. Hopefully we can still spend some quality time together this weekend (with out getting too close) and I definitely look forward to our time in October that we will spend in Asheville.

Here are some pictures from over the years....




No comments: