About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So much to talk about!

I have been a slacker at blogging lately. Sorry! I started school about 3 weeks ago and just cant keep up. I have finally found another part-time job. It is a Graduate Assistant position at the School I am attending for my MBA. I think I will be starting in 2 weeks so I am very excited!

The weather here has been making me ache for Fall. I LOVE Fall and the cool crisp weather it brings. The only reason I dont like Fall is because of all the leaves we have to rake up (see old posts 1, 2, and I am pretty sure there was a 3rd time I didn't blog about). Over all though it is my favorite season! Plus it is also Football season!! GO DAWGS! Unfortunately we didn't get student tickets this year but I am sure we will be able to buy some for a few games.


We are also planning a trip back to Costa Rica for March! When we flew out to Oregon Delta had to change our return flights around and they gave us two $400 vouchers to use in the next year. So we decided we wanted to go back to Costa Rica! We had a great time there on our honeymoon and now we will be able to explore more of the beautiful country!


Other than school, work, football and future vacations we don't have a whole lot new going on here. I promise to post more soon!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I want to hear about the graduate assistant program!!! Call me sometime! Love ya!

Matt and Katie Moore said...

How cool! Costa Rica! When are ya'll going!?!??!