About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lightroom

For some time now I have been wanting to get some form of photo shop to edit my pictures. Some friends recommended Lightroom so I checked it out online. Turns out you can sign up for a 30 day free trial....so I am giving it a shot. I have NO IDEA how to use this so I am just playing around. It seems a lot harder than I know it is but here are some pictures I have edited....
Before

After


Before

After


What do you think?? I think I am going to need a lot of practice on this!!

3 comments:

GreenPilot said...

I definitely prefer the after. it's like drinking Kool-Aid without adding the sugar. nice work, Jill.

p.s. move to minnesota. bring eric. thanks.

Jillian said...

I would move to MN in a heartbeat... its Eric that needs to hurry it on up and finish school :) We will make it back someday...
You need to move back too! :)

Matt and Katie Moore said...

I love it! Nice work!