About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SYTYCD!

Last night my good friend Bethany and I went to the So You Think You Can Dance Season 5 Tour. We both love watching SYTYCD and wish we could dance like the contestants on the show! Before we went to the performance we hit up Chipotle, my FAVORITE fast food Mexican restaurant (they need one in Athens!!). The performances were great, some better than I remember while watching the shows. Phillip and Brandon's solos were unbelievable and the audience gave them both a standing ovation! We had a lot of fun and cant wait until the next season's tour!! It is right around the corner!

Here is one of my favorite group dances from the season. I Know You Want Me.


Another fav was the Chorus Line routine to One.


And here is Bethany and I after the show ready to get our dance on! :)

No comments: