About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Week in Review

This week was not very busy, which I liked a lot! Tuesday we had a wonderful fajita dinner with our friends Michelle and Kelly and played a little wii fit with them. Who knew pretending to be a flying chicken would be so fun! Wednesday we had small group Bible study at our house and had a good discussion about 1 Corinthians 10.

I was off work a lot this past week. I have to admit, it was nice to sleep in a few days this week.

Friday night we went out to eat with our friends Greg and Val to Cali & Tito's. YUM! They have the best food! After dinner Eric and I headed to the dollar theater to watch Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince. This was only my 2nd time watching the movie and it was better than the first time I watched it in the Summer.

Saturday was filled with football. Before the GA game Eric and I headed to the YMCA. We finally got around to getting a membership and it felt good to work out a little. Unfortunately, I pushed myself a little too hard and ended up with a migraine for most of the day. We watched the game at Bethany & Jason's house and ate a TON of good food! Thankfully, Georgia won! Go Dawgs!!

Sunday we skipped out on church for a nice day outside. It seems like it is the first day (weekend day) in a while where we had sun. It was still a little cold outside but that didn't keep us from our plans. We decided to go to Fort Yargo State Park with Michelle & Kelly and take the boats out. After exhausting our arms we decided to take a walk on one of the trails at the park. All in all we had a great afternoon getting some exercise!





Too bad tomorrow is Monday and I start classes again...I really enjoyed this weekend! Hopefully accounting will not consume my life for the next 8 weeks.

No comments: