About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Monday, October 26, 2009

Week in Review

Last week was the start of my Accounting class and boy did I slack off! For some reason I am very unmotivated this session. I'm not sure if it was because we were going out of town for the weekend or what but I just didn't want to do my homework or study. Hopefully I will be better at it this week!

The highlights of last week were going to the SYTYCD Tour which I have already blogged about and our postponed anniversary trip to Asheville, NC (will post soon!!).

This week we found out that our heating and air unit has to be replaced...wah wah wahhh. :( So we are on the hunt for a good deal! Fortunately there are a lot of rebates for replacing old H&A units (ours is 15 years old!) to make them more energy efficient. Maybe this will help on some of our power bills too.

All in all it was a great week! Asheville was wonderful and I will probably get around to posting about our trip tomorrow.

Have a great week!

No comments: