About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Friday, October 9, 2009

Week In Review

I have decided to start a new segment on my blog and let you in on all the boring and exciting things that happened in my week. If you thinks that's boring and you don't want to know everything that goes on in my life then you don't have to read it. So here goes my first Week In Review...

Monday was my last night of class (until the 19th) and I am SOO happy to have a break! I have not gotten my grades in yet, but I am confident that I did well this semester. Class on Monday even got out earlier than normal and I was able to watch my favorite Monday night TV shows on CBS with my hubby. If you have never watched How I Met Your Mother or Big Bang Theory, you really are missing out!

Tuesday I vegged out since I didn't have any homework to do!

Wednesday morning (at 5am) I woke to a crazy storm outside. It seemed like the lightning and thunder was going off every second! Unfortunately when I woke I realized I had a migraine. What a way to start out the day!! So I called in sick to my 1st job and tried to sleep off the migraine. No luck, but I still reported into my 2nd job of the day. Wednesday night, we had a going away party for our friend Alan who is moving to D.C. We will miss you Alan!!!

Thursday I finished the new Dan Brown book The Lost Symbol. I strongly recommend this book, it is very gripping! Now I need to find a new book to read. I think I am going to try Three Cups of Tea.

Today is FRIDAY!!! I always love Fridays, who doesn't!?!? After work today I plan on making a few errands (aka shopping...don't tell Eric! ;) then we are having dinner at Doc Chey's downtown Athens. Eric and I have NEVER paid full price at Doc Chey's thanks to their Karma Card...I strongly recommend getting one! When you haven't been in a while, they give you a BOGO Free meal!!

Saturday will be a full day! I will be volunteering at the St. Mary's Heart Walk Carnival at the Exchange on 316. So come on by to see me from 9-11. After that I will be doing a little Thrift Store shopping. My fellow blogger Abby has been finding some great things and she has inspired me to look for somethings that I can give a mini makeover to and use around the house. I will let you know what I find! After that it will be time to watch some UGA Football! GO DAWGS! I will also be thinking of my fellow Minnesotans as they endure their first snowfall! OUCH!

Hope you all have a great weekend!! And here is a random picture for good measure :)

View from Black Rock Mountain, Fall 2008.

1 comment:

GreenPilot said...

pencil me in for the customary 'doc chey's trip' next time I'm in town. great pics Jill, you have a gift!