About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Almost there....

In 21 days, after one final paper, a final group project, a final test and after 3 more nights of class I will graduate with my Masters in Business Administration. I am still clueless with what I want to do with my life but I hoping to now have time to figure that out. As I have written before about how I have been stressed in finding a full-time job after I graduate...well the stress is over! I did not get a full-time job but I have been offered to keep my job at the school and be part-time staff for the Student Services office. I am very excited to not have to worry about what to do when I graduate and only having a part-time job at the hospital. So now I have two official part-time jobs. It isn't ideal, but I think this will give me the opportunity to find what I want to be when I "grow up". ;)

I am still on the hunt for the perfect job, but now I have the time to do it.

2 comments:

Lynn Miller said...

You will find that perfect job!! Probably in Minnesota though!!!

leanne @ rambling and rumbling said...

Congratulations, again, friend. It means you'll be working at the hospital and the school? Or, both jobs are at Piedmont?