About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CSA Week 11

We are past the 1/2 way mark of our CSA! I am so sad that it is already winding down! This week we got....

-Corn
-Sun Jewel Asian Melon - I am loving the melon and berries!
-Blackberries
-Summer Squash
-Zucchini
-Cucumbers
-Carrots
-Eggplant - Not such a big fan of this...we tried making Eggplant Parmesan and it was a big FAIL! We didn't cook it long enough and by the time is was ready I had given up and ate my noodles by themselves.
-Tomatoes
-Peppers!! The first time for this summer! And they are purple!!
-Basil


(Unfortunately, I forgot to snap the picture before I cut up the pepper and corn. Hopefully we will get more peppers next week!)

I am planning on hitting up the Athens Farmers Market this weekend for some more corn and melon!

No comments: