About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So Close!

I am so close to being done with school! I am ready! I only have one night of class to go (next Monday) but before that day I have to complete a take-home final, a group project, and present the project. I know it will be done soon but it is going by slowly! Only 6 more days.

I graduate in 11 days with my Masters in Business Administration! The best part is my parents are coming down from MN for graduation! They will be here in 9 days.

In 17 days we will be flying to MN for a week! I miss my family, friends, and the lake/river! So I really cant wait to be there! It will be a quick visit and we will be traveling all over MN in one week.

1st stop (A) will be Minneapolis where we will spend some time with old friends.



2nd stop (B) is Zimmerman to see Eric's family.



3rd stop (C) is International Falls (Eric's home town) and we will spend time on Rainy Lake.



4th stop (D) is in Two Harbors to see Eric's aunt and uncle.



The 5th and final stop (C) will be to Stillwater to see my parents and spend some time on the St. Croix River!



This is our route...I wasn't joking when I said we would be all over the state :)


View Larger Map

No comments: