About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Catch up!

Hello! We finally have our computer back and luckily we didn't loose anything that was on the computer!!

A lot has happened since I was last able to blog....
1. We got our last box of veggies from the CSA. I am super sad it is over. Cant wait until next summer!!

2. My mom came to visit over the 2nd weekend in July. She was in Atlanta for a PartyLite conference. While she was here we picked two gallons of blueberries! YUM. They are good and we have already used them to make crisp, smoothies, pancakes, and as toppings on ice cream and yogurt.


3. We also went on vacation to MN to see family and friends. I took about 500 pictures so I have a lot to blog about! :) Stay tuned...

1 comment:

GreenPilot said...

see, Minnesota is where it's at. hurry up and move back so Eric and I can play Tecmo. glad to see you're back in action on the blog, keep the photos coming!