About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 6 in MN Part 1

We woke up on day six feeling slightly refreshed and happy to be in the cities. Feeling refreshed wasn't going to last for long...Day 6 was a busy day!! We said goodbye and thank you to Jenessa and Jason (we would see them later) and drove to my favorite place in Minneapolis. The farmers market! I just love this place. There are people and food from all over MN. It is always packed and you always find what you want and for a great price. I just love looking at the produce, flowers, and hand made crafts that are all over the market. Here are some of my favorite pictures....






After the farmers market we went to the stone arch bridge in Minneapolis so I could get some good skyline pictures.




After we were done taking pictures we drove to Stillwater, MN to see my parents. Stay tuned....

No comments: