About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Friday, August 14, 2009

The last days in MN

Well I am going to cram it all in to one post. On Monday we got up early to take the boat down the river and spent the day in the sun and water. It was a nice relaxing time.



Eric decided he was an Olympic diver... I think he really could do it.. :)




The next morning we woke up early and saw a young bald eagle up the river. Here is a picture...it was as close as I could get with my zoom lens. He sat on that branch for a few hours before the sun got hot.


Before we went back to GA we had dinner with the old gang again, and I was able to meet my friend Erin for Breakfast, and we did a little antique shopping. On our 8th day in MN we said goodbye to my parents and headed to the airport back to GA.

No comments: