About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CSA Week 5

I didn't take a picture!?! I know, it is hard to believe! This week we received basil, cilantro, dill, more summer squash, radishes, beets, kale, lettuce, and garlic scapes. I have never made squash casserole, but I think I am going to try it with the large amount of squash we have been getting! Anyone have a good recipe?

In other news....I am back in school and again completely overwhelmed. The two classes I am taking are demanding a lot of work. One class, leadership, I know I will enjoy and will enjoy the challenge it brings. The other class, managerial finance, will not be a joy in any way shape or form. Right now, I am just hoping for a 'C'. On the bright side, I only have 7 weeks of class left...that is 14 class nights before I graduate!

We also went canoeing this past weekend on the Altamaha River. We did this trip with Michelle and Kelly like we did last year. I will tell you more about the trip when I get my pictures developed (I used a waterproof disposable camera). So stay tuned....

No comments: