About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Roots Farm CSA

School is out (until the 20th) and I am still busy! So I haven't posted anything about our CSA this year and I am finally getting to it. We decided to try out Roots Farm and boy am I happy we did! We have had two weeks of veggies so far this year and they have been great! We have gotten lots of very fresh lettuce, kale, rainbow chard, arugula, onions, garlic, basil, rosemary, turnips, radishes, and....STRAWBERRIES!

Last year our CSA said we would be getting fruit but we never did. I am SOO happy to have some already this season. I cant wait to see what we get next week! Until then, here are pictures (from my friend Michelle) of our first shares!




This weekend we are finally going hiking on the AT. This will be the first time since August...I am excited but nervous! I am sure I will have pictures for you on Monday...I wont have class so I will have time to blog!!!

1 comment:

GreenPilot said...

thanks for supper-and for letting me steal Eric to play ball.

have fun hiking-doesn't look like I'll make it tomorrow-late flight leaving at 730.